What you should know about Uplift Family Services’ Notice of Information/Privacy Practices.
How Your Information May Be Shared:
- We share it with people that work at Uplift Family Services to treat you, to pay your bill and to perform and improve our services.
- All individuals who work at Uplift Family Services are committed to your privacy.
- We may share information with persons outside of Uplift Family Services who are involved in your treatment.
- Occasionally companies and/or individuals that we contract with to run our business may have access to your information.
- All companies/individuals that we hire or contract with are committed in writing to protect your privacy also.
- Sometimes we share information because the law requires us to do so.
- We share information to secure payment for services.
- You have the right to request a change or correction to your information.
- You have the right to request that we contact you in a specific way.
- You have the right to request access to your information.
- You have the right to request us to exclude someone from having access to your information.
- You have the right to request a list of certain disclosures of information that we have made.
- You have the right to submit a complaint if you are unhappy with the way we handle your information.
- You have the right to be informed if there is ever a breach of your protected health information.
(Uplift Family Services has the right to review requests that you make. Sometimes we are unable to comply with your request, BUT we will provide you with an explanation if this happens.)