This service is available in the following region(s):
As part of a federal grant from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Uplift Family Services’ Operation Reach-Out program helps adults in San Bernardino County with suicidal ideation.
The goals of Operation Reach-Out are to:
- Provide crisis stabilization services to individuals who are experiencing suicidal ideation, have had a recent attempt, or who are experiencing intimate partner violence.
- Reduce suicidal ideation and symptoms of depression for individuals with suicidal ideation.
- Increase safe coping in relationships, thinking, behaviors, and emotions for victims of intimate partner violence.
- Connect the individual to at least one natural support.
This is a free service—no insurance is needed—and the qualifications are simple: you must be an adult (25 or older) who is currently experiencing suicidal ideation, have had a recent suicide attempt (of any kind), or are currently experiencing intimate partner violence.
What kind of services are offered?
- We are community-based, meaning that we are set up to meet the customer where they are in the community.
- Right now, we are providing both in-person services and services via telehealth.
- We provide direct services to individuals in the form of: individual therapy, case management, group support, crisis intervention, and medication support services.
- We also engage the individual’s support system in services and provide group support to them.
- Services are provided by clinicians and systems navigators.
For questions about the program or to see if an individual would be an appropriate referral, contact Dr. Rachel Riphagen at 909-266-2751.
To make a referral, call customer service at 909-266-2770.