This service is available in the following region(s):
Our Health Homes Program (HHP) offers new, free services to help you get the care you need!
The Health Homes Program (HHP) helps manage and coordinate care for Medi-Cal members with chronic health and/or mental health conditions who have high health care needs or experience chronic homelessness. Eligible members under the age of 26 are assigned to the program and are provided a care team that acts as a coordinator, clinical consultant, and housing navigator.
If you sign up for this program, your care team will work with you and your health providers, such as your doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and others. We will make sure everyone is informed about your health and the services you need. HHP services are at no cost to you and will not change or take away from any current Medi-Cal benefits.
Your HHP care team will help you:
• Find doctors and get an appointment
• Better understand your prescription drugs
• Get follow-up services after you leave the hospital
• Set up transportation to your doctor visits
• Learn about and apply for food benefits and housing
• Connect you to other community programs and services
Is HHP right for you?
If you answer YES to all or almost all of the questions below, HHP may be right for you!
• Do you have Medi-Cal?
• Do you have multiple chronic conditions and/or have a mental health condition for which you need regular doctor’s care?
• Do you have difficulty keeping and making it to your medical appointments?
• Have you visited an emergency room or hospital three or more times in the last year?
• Do you need a safe place to live?
Eligibility and Referral
Sign up for HHP today!
Call Uplift Family Services’ Customer Service to talk about your options at 408-364-4004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also tell your doctor or clinic staff that you want to get HHP services, or call Santa Clara Family Health Plan’s Customer Service at 1-800-260-2055 (TTY 711). The call is toll free.