The Bay Area Region, our largest area of service, is where we originated 150 years ago. Here, we have implemented a full continuum of services, from prevention through intensive crisis stabilization.
The richly diverse Bay Area can be fast-paced and transitory. The ever-widening gap between socioeconomic levels has left many families struggling, feeling isolated and disconnected from a close-knit community.
When Uplift Family Services steps up to help, we are typically addressing both mental health and basic needs, including food and clothing. The biggest behavioral health needs include depression, anxiety, suicidality, substance abuse, school bullying, behavioral issues and parenting skills.
This region offers the following services:
- Addiction Prevention Services
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Services
- Behavioral School Services
- Continuum of Crisis Care
- Differential Response
- Family Preservation
- Family Search & Engagement
- Family Therapeutic Services
- FIRST 5
- Foster Care
- Full Service Partnerships
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Katie A
- Kinship Support Services
- Outpatient Mental Health Services
- Prevention & Early Intervention
- Psychiatric Services
- School-Linked Services
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services
- Transitional Housing Program