Uplift Family Services has a comprehensive network of coordinated services designed to aid children, adolescents and families at all levels of need. Each year, we provide direct service to over 35,000 children and their family members. Not all of our services are available in all locations.
- Our Services
- Services by Region
- Service Types
- Care Coordination Services
- Community-Based Wellness Services
- Continuum of Crisis Care Services
- Developmental Disabilities Services
- Educational Support Services
- Foster Care & Adoption Services
- Housing and Supportive Services
- Intensive Behavioral Health Services
- Outpatient Mental Health Services
- Hope Center
Stories of Hope
At the age of 42, Linda was referred to the Specialty Applied Behavior Analysis program at Uplift Family Services after she was diagnosed with an intellectual disability, anorexia, and agoraphobia.