Mark your calendars! On November 28, Uplift Family Services is proud to participate in the #GivingTuesday movement! This global day of giving invites individuals to celebrate the holiday season by giving back and creating change in their communities and their world.
Why support Uplift Family Services on #GivingTuesday?
By making a tax-deductible donation to Uplift Family Services, you will directly support the 30,000+ children and family members we serve each year as they recover from trauma—such as abuse, severe neglect, addiction and poverty—by:
- Providing essentials, such as warm coats and shoes, groceries, or even rent
- Helping youth lost in the foster care system connect with healthy family members
- Therapeutic day camps during school holidays
- Holiday and birthday gifts, where otherwise, there would be none
…and so much more.
How can you be a part of it?
- Consider making a gift on #GivingTuesday. Every dollar you give—every penny—helps!
- Help us get the word out on social media, using @UpliftFamily and the hashtag #GivingTuesday in every post or tweet.
Together with your support, we can make a difference!