Enter your zip code to find your nearest Foster Care office:
You can become a professional parent and help a child or teen in foster care. Professional parents are passionate members of a team who mentor a child by providing unconditional care and stability in their homes. By mentoring an older child, you help strengthen their family connections and teach them independence. Help a teen today, become a professional parent.
Key Components of Professional Parenting:
- Up to $4910.00 monthly stipend offered
- No eject, no reject policy (we always say yes and never give up on our youth!)
- In-home training and professional support available
- Short term – 60 days or 6 months
- A cooperative program of Uplift Family Services Foster Care and Adoption Services (FCAS) and Wraparound Services
- Available within Santa Clara County and closely surrounding areas
Here’s what other Professional Parents are saying:
We love challenges and working with kids. When the youth succeeds it feels like a victory for me as well and makes the challenge worth more.
I feel I make and have made a difference in their lives.