Apply today to join our team!
Uplift Family Services helps over 30,000 children and family members recover from trauma—such as abuse, severe neglect, addiction and poverty—each year. As one of the largest, most comprehensive behavioral and mental health treatment programs in California, we offer hope to individuals and families experiencing great difficulties.
We offer great benefits, including medical and dental insurance (plus coverage for dependents), a generous vacation plan, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and 401k matching! For the full list of benefits, click here.
- Integrity. Exhibits high ethical standards and integrity when working with fellow employees and within the community
- Collaboration. Improves the work environment and the community through teamwork, dedication, and resourcefulness
- Accountability. Exhibits responsibility in the workplace and models it in the community
- Respect. Demonstrates empathy and sensitivity toward coworkers and the community
- Excellence. Demonstrates extraordinary dedication to help strengthen the work environment and the community
Have questions about working at Uplift Family Services or our open positions? You can chat live with a recruiter! Just click on the blue chat bubble on the right-hand side of your screen and you’re ready to chat with us!
Uplift Family Services Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Uplift Family Services know you’re interested!
Hear what Uplift Family Services’ employees have to say:
The work environment in this job is outstanding and has been very motivating. Working for this agency has been a great opportunity to learn more and expand my knowledge in the mental health field.
– Uplift Family Services staff member, Fresno
I love the support and appreciation I get from my team!
– Uplift Family Services staff member, Campbell
Uplift Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.