Professional Parents Help Kids Gain Independence
You can become a professional parent and help a child or teen in foster care. Professional parents are passionate members of a team who mentor a child by providing unconditional care and stability in their homes. By mentoring an older child, you help strengthen their family connections and teach them independence. Help a teen today, become a professional parent.
"This program,the staff and Professional Parents, are a family. We really work as a team. There is a lot of support. It is enjoyable and we like what we do."
Read below to read more about our 6 month professional parent program. Or, learn more about our 60 day program.
Key Components of Professional Parenting
- $2,500 monthly stipend offered
- No eject, no reject policy (we always say yes and never give up on our youth!)
- In-home trained and professional support available
- Short term - 60 days or 6 months
- A cooperative program of Uplift Family Services Foster Care and Adoption Services (FCAS) and Wraparound Services
- Available within Santa Clara County and closely surrounding areas
Still undecided? Here are what other Professional Parents are saying:
"We love challenges and working with kids. When the youth succeeds it feels like a victory for me as well and makes the challenge worth more."
"I feel I make and have made a difference in their lives."
Professional Parent Success Stories
How do I get more information?
Fill out our online form for more information or contact our recruiter at (408) 874-7111 or toll free at (877) 488-5437.