- “Challenges To Providing Mental Health Services To Foster Care Youth Placed Out-Of-County” (California Mental Health Directors Association CSOC Foster Care Subcommittee, January 2005)
- “Child Development, Children’s Mental Health and the Juvenile Justice System” (Dr. David Arredondo, Stanford Law & Policy Review, 2003)
- Foster Care Brief (Margo Rosenbach, Mathematica Policy Research, Inc., March 2001)
- Department of Managed Health Care Parity Report 2007, on mental health care parity in California.
- National Center for Education Statistics, “Dropout Rates in the United States: 2004″
- National Center on Education, Disability and Juvenile Justice, “Tools for Promoting Educational Success and Reducing Delinquency”. Includes information on the Wraparound process.
- SAMHSA’s National Registry of Evidence-Based Programs and Practices (NREPP) (Dr. David Arredondo, Stanford Law & Policy Review, 2003)
If you would like to suggest other resources for our growing online library, please contact us at email@example.com.