The Uplift Family Services Tennis Marathon is a round-robin event for women ages 21 and up. All proceeds from the entry fee go to help Uplift Family Services children and their families. Leagues include Singles and Doubles. The Tennis Marathon is played from September through May, with participants playing one match per month. Following the end of the round-robin, an awards luncheon is held at the Almaden Valley Athletic Club.
For more information on how to join one of our leagues, email Eileen Connolly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (408) 997-1506.
We would like to acknowledge and thank the following clubs
for waiving the guest fees for our matches:
- Almaden Swim and Raquet Club
- Almaden Valley Athletic Club
- Alpine Hills Tennis and Swim Club
- Brookside Club of Saratoga
- Courtside Club
- Cupertino Hills Racquet Club
- Decathlon Club
- Foothills Tennis and Swimming Club
- Fremont Hills Country Club
- Jewish Community Center
- Kona Kai Swim and Racquet Club
- Ladera Oaks Tennis Club
- Los Altos Golf and Country Club
- Los Gatos Swim and Racquet Club
- Rinconada Hills
- San Jose Swim And Racquet Club
- Santa Clara Golf and Tennis Center
- Saratoga Country Club
- Silver Creek Country Club
And thanks to Debb's Tennis Shop, Los Gatos, for in-kind donations and support for our awards ceremony.
Please let us know if your club has been omitted.
Tennis Marathon Chairpersons:
Doubles Coordinator & Co-Chair